Monday, June 15, 2009

Pre-emptive

I think everyone remembers seeing this on our excursion, the logo that they had on the wall was a lot better using 3D design with bits of metal stuff coming from the wall instead of the red line work, looked kind of spidery and was the second most interesting thing next to that really enthusiastic guy at the advertiser.

It took me until now when I've been stuck with ideas to blog about, to remember this logo but I like it's use of simplicity. It only uses three colours and the white text is complimented by the background.

It uses clean geometric shapes and line work for the main part of the logo and would appear almost off balance if it weren't for sharp ordered lines of text giving a sense of harmony. You could almost see in this design two halves or parts of a business, one being the creative side the other being the professional side, working together, this is the impression I fell this logo gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment